Mobile: +91 89689 33899
Email: gaganjyot94 ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com
Profile: As a self-motivated, quick learner and responsible person, I believe on one sentence, “The riskiest thing is to take no risks.” So I love problem solving, taking risk, and explore myself at technological field. At the same time, I am looking forward to challenging and growth oriented tasks that help to prove the best of my ability in achieving the objective of the job.
- 10th class from BCM School, Ludhiana in 2010 with 6.6 CGPA
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College with 70% Aggregate during 2010 to 2013
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from CEC Landran, Chandigarh with 75% Aggregate
- Worked for LibreCAD under the Google Summer of Code 2016
- Worked for LibreCAD under the Google Summer of Code 2014
- Worked for LibreDWG under Google Summer of Code 2013
- 2nd Prize in inter college programming competition.
- Associate Engineer at Unisys India working on a core network security module. ( June 2016 to Sept 2017)
- Software Engineer at Unisys India working on a core network security module( from Oct 2017 )
- Developer for LibreCAD 3 (CAD Software in C++).
- Contributed to LibreDWG. A C Library to read Binary DWG files.
- Developed a Building Design Maker in python for Civil engineering students.
- Gear Designer in python for Mechanical engineers.
- Web based Finite Element Analysis for Civil Engineer.
- An automated Gist creator on selection of some text.
- A Sentiment analyser in python that makes LEDs glow on Raspberry Pi depending on negativity or positivity in a message.
- A program to control my room’s light using Raspberry Pi and relays using Golang.
- Programming Languages Used: C, C++, Python, Go, PHP.
- VCS: Git
- Development tools: Vim, Sublime, Qt Creator, Zsh, GCC, Visual studio.
- Operating Systems: Debian, Arch and Microsoft windows.
- Dedicated towards the goal.
- Keen learner.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Good presentation skills.
- Effective team worker/player.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Promoting the use of FOSS.
- Bike Cruise.
- Discussions about engineering and science.
- Date of Birth: 8 October 1994
- Gender / Marital Status: Male / Single
- Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Punjabi
gaganjyot.com | code, thoughts, ideas, stories and maths